JUUL Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Global Regulatory Affairs Project Manager to provide overall project management of product applications (e.g., Pre-Market Tobacco Product Applications) and other regulatory submissions.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes. Cross-functional communication skills and experience are essential. The Global Regulatory Affairs Project Manager will interact with regulatory, scientific affairs, quality, product development, marketing, packaging, manufacturing and other resources inside and outside JUUL Labs.
- Manage and coordinate company activities to ensure the timely submission and approval of applications, amendments and other regulatory correspondence
- Interact with appropriate departments to obtain required information for regulatory submissions and correspondence
- Develop, refine, and ultimately drive tactical plans to support regulatory submissions and objectives
- Create and maintain project schedules, trackers, and plan and lead internal and cross-functional meetings
- Demonstrate cross-functional organization, communication and management between multiple teams in different departments
- Assist in the preparation of updates and reports to senior management and the Board of Directors
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Certified project or program manager (PMP, PgMP, or other relevant certification)
- Experience in public policy, health sciences or heavily regulated businesses preferred
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Assertive style that drives excellence in our program management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of Company’s business and products
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated accountability and keen ability to meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to leverage a diverse set of people, opinions and backgrounds to produce excellent results
- Be an excellent collaborator across teams, functions, organizational boundaries inside and outside of JUUL Labs
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or a related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits