JUUL Labs’ mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Global Regulatory Affairs Project Manager to provide overall project management of product applications (e.g., Pre-Market Tobacco Product Applications) and other regulatory submissions.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes. Cross-functional communication skills and experience are essential. The Global Regulatory Affairs Project Manager will interact with regulatory, scientific affairs, quality, product development, marketing, packaging, manufacturing and other resources inside and outside JUUL Labs.
- Manage and coordinate company activities to ensure the timely submission and approval of applications, amendments and other regulatory correspondence
- Interact with appropriate departments to obtain required information for regulatory submissions and correspondence
- Develop, refine, and ultimately drive tactical plans to support regulatory submissions and objectives
- Create and maintain project schedules, trackers, and plan and lead internal and cross-functional meetings
- Demonstrate cross-functional organization, communication and management between multiple teams in different departments
- Assist in the preparation of updates and reports to senior management and the Board of Directors
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Certified project or program manager (PMP, PgMP, or other relevant certification)
- Experience in public policy, health sciences or heavily regulated businesses preferred
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Assertive style that drives excellence in our program management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of Company’s business and products
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated accountability and keen ability to meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to leverage a diverse set of people, opinions and backgrounds to produce excellent results
- Be an excellent collaborator across teams, functions, organizational boundaries inside and outside of JUUL Labs
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or a related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.