JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
As part of the Youth Prevention Office, your work is critical to the success of the company and will have visibility at the highest levels of JUUL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Senior Traceability Systems Engineer on the Traceability and Product Intelligence team you will hold a high-visibility and impactful role supporting a team responsible for the consumption and analysis of critical traceability and product intelligence data and architecting a wide range of responses to this information. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require regular briefings to senior leaders. Additionally, a significant component of the role will include the development of strategic direction for the department.
Daily responsibilities include the review of data from confiscated product, assisting with recommendations for reactive efforts based on trends identified in the data, and working closely with several key departments within JUUL (such as Compliance, Brand Protection, Sales, etc.) to ensure those efforts are completed effectively. Additionally, this role requires a deep knowledge and expertise with manufacturing systems infrastructure. This role requires a unique combination of sophisticated analytic competencies, executive communication skills, and an ability to drive and oversee actions based upon analytic insights.
Best suited for an individual passionate about the power of data to drive impactful decisions, it is also critical to possess a keen interest in mobilizing cross-functional teams to quickly take action to improve the security and integrity of the supply chain for JUUL’s primary customers: adult smokers looking for a better alternative.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years working on cross-functional projects in one or more of the following areas: analytics, integrations, manufacturing, customer service, digital / e-Commerce
- Highly flexible; able to mobilize cross-functional stakeholders to quickly respond to changes in identified priorities, goals and schedules
- Strong bias for action; can be trusted to rapidly and effectively execute everything assigned to them
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to seek-out new opportunities to add value, implement change, and work collaboratively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including an ability to distill complex information into core themes and key elements
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to think critically, incorporating sound judgement and business acumen to analyze information, remove roadblocks, and drive results
- Proficiency in SQL and related queries
- Confidence with executive level dashboarding in tableau or similar BI tools
- Experience supporting with enterprise, manufacturing, multi-system installation and validation
- Familiarity with data analytics and data science support models for program and project teams
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project or related project management software
Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, or related technical field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Daily catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities