JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
As part of the Youth Prevention Office, your work is critical to the success of the company and will have visibility at the highest levels of JUUL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Youth Prevention Track + Trace Manager you will hold a high-visibility and impactful role managing a team responsible for operationalizing critical youth prevention data. This is a key leadership position within a highly-cross functional organization and your mandate will include guiding the consumption and analysis of critical youth use data, to include leveraging cutting-edge product traceability and anti-counterfeiting programs. This role requires a unique combination of sophisticated analytic competencies, executive communication skills, and an ability to drive and oversee actions based upon analytic insights. Additionally, a significant component of the role will include the development of strategic direction for the overall track + trace capability in conjunction with other track + trace leaders.
Responsibilities include managing and directing the review of data, to include designing and maintaining a dynamic platform for sourcing, analytic design, and the presentation of gleaned insights. Once identified, insights will lead to compliance actions and responsibilities will extend to the execution of any interdiction or associated compliance activities.
Best suited for an individual passionate about the power of data to drive impactful decisions, it is also critical to possess a keen interest in mobilizing cross-functional teams to quickly take action to improve the security and integrity of the supply chain for JUUL’s primary customers: adult smokers looking for a better alternative.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience including managing programs and/or cross-functional projects in one or more of the following areas: analytics, integrations, manufacturing, customer service, digital / e-Commerce
- Highly flexible; able to mobilize the cross-functional team to quickly respond to changes in identified priorities, goals and schedules
- Strong bias for action; can be trusted to rapidly and effectively execute everything assigned to them
- A history of leading successful programs and teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to seek-out new opportunities to add value, implement change, and work collaboratively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including an ability to distill complex information into core themes and key elements
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to think critically, incorporating sound judgement and business acumen to analyze information, remove roadblocks, and drive results
- Strong proficiency in SQL and related queries
- Confidence with executive level dashboarding in tableau or similar BI tools
- Experience supporting with enterprise, multi-system validation
- Experience working with or within supply chain or commercial distribution organizations would be extremely helpful
- Familiarity with data analytics and data science support models for program and project teams
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project or related project management software
- Experience directly managing analytics teams with a track record of driving insights through data
Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, or related technical field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Daily catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities