JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a passionate Digital and eCommerce Manager who will manage commercial and marketing activities to maximize the online sales and JUUL’s footprint in the digital space. This position reports to the Cluster Marketing Director.
- Be the voice of the consumer, conducting user research and gathering feedback and continuously improve user experience,
- Commercial responsibility for the eCommerce channel, defining portfolio, promotion and retention strategy to maximize B2C sales,
- Translate market needs into new digital opportunities, improve customer journey and drive go-to-market plan,
- Work closely with the international digital and eCommerce teams to continuously improve UX, conversion funnels and performance of platform,
- Be a focal point for commercial, operations and support to gather feedback and lead roadmap of our digital experience,
- Manage all digital marketing activities and develop innovative tactics for user engagement and acquisition,
- Development of digital campaigns and creatives for the Swiss market in close collaboration with the international marketing team,
- Management of the advertising and media agency to ensure ROI maximization of media spending,
- Ensure each initiative has clear metrics and perform post-campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns,
- Develop a state-of the art metrics framework to measure our digital marketing activities, eCommerce traffic and conversion funnels.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or information management
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Track record in developing digital businesses along the customer journey
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of eCommerce businesses, digital recruitment and retention strategies,
- Understanding of programmatic advertising and performance marketing with respective KPIs to manage our media agency effectively,
- Solid understanding of SEO to improve the ranking and performance of our platform
- Proficient in CRM methodology and tools, specifically test & learn and ESP usage
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to leverage data analysis to drive strategy,
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking,
- Strong project management and personal organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple workstreams simultaneously,
- Self-starter and self-driven - effective working independently but liaising with many stakeholders,
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, taking full responsibility for your workstreams,
- Fluent in English and either German or French,
- Swiss national or holder of a valid required work permit in Switzerland.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow in the heart of Zurich. We set big goals and exceed them
- A dynamic, international, committed and supportive team
- An attractive share of our success through equity and performance bonuses; package includes market relevant benefits, such as pension plan, accidental and life insurances, health care allowance, short term disability/ sickness benefits.
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.
Strategy, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, Zurich, Switzerland