JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the #1 US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments, and Tao Capital, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech—and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Commercial Programs team at JUUL is a fast-growing internal incubator of consumer-centric initiatives designed to support adult smokers making the switch away from combustible cigarettes -- and maintaining it. We look for extremely talented business leaders who can think strategically, while passionately rolling up their sleeves and working cross-functionally to get things done.
Membership is one of our top critical initiatives and an opportunity to create a significant, large scale, high impact consumer program from scratch. This program aims to provide our customers who switch from combustible cigarettes to JUUL with increased convenience, and help them feel supported and delighted in their journey with JUUL. As a Senior Manager on the team, the ideal candidate will have 8+ years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Consumer engagement programs: strong consumer-centric acumen and a passion for delivering exceptional experiences through affinity, loyalty and personal engagement programs. Experience working within an omni-channel marketing approach; from sales, retail, digital, direct mail and one-to-one personal engagement.
- Project management: leadership starting, scaling and managing high impact, inventive, and differentiated consumer engagement offerings. A strong track record of on-time delivery of cross-functional initiatives, seeing them through and adjusting them based on in-market performance and consumer reaction.
- Performance tracking: measuring performance through quantitative and qualitative data analytics. Experience building dashboards and use of digital tracking tools. Comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders to acquire the necessary information to develop actionable insights.
Whether you’re a stellar brand or product manager, or a master in CPG operational excellence, you could be an excellent fit for the Membership team. Across all roles, you must be able to identify key performance metrics, analyze them and constantly come up with opportunities for improvement. You should be excited to lead and inspire others on the team, and stakeholders across the organization, around new ways we can engage and support our consumers.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of deep expertise in relevant areas of focus identified above
- General functional understanding of finance, sales, product, marketing, supply chain, e-commerce, and regulatory / legal
- Proven leadership at various levels of an organization; as confident driving executive-level conversations as leading & mentoring a team into effective action and development
- High degree of organization and efficiency
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character
- High proficiency in the systems and analytics tools relevant to your role focus
Nice to have:
- Experience in regulated industries
- Demonstrated interest in CPG, tech or medical device industries
- Strong background and comfort with modeling; a love of Excel and Tableau
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA and/or advanced degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow in your career—we are rapidly scaling, and you will have the opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility very quickly
- Supportive team members and managers
- Fully stocked snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits, and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous referral bonus program
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status