JUUL Labs has developed the JUUL device, which is a vapor product. JUUL Lab's headquarters are located in San Francisco.Technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC are backing JUUL Labs.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a talented Assistant Controller to join the JUUL team in Israel.
You will be responsible for the financial reports and accounting functions, including timely and accurate reporting of all financial reports and statements in accordance with US GAAP and JUUL accounting policies. This is a high visibility role with great opportunities to make a meaningful and immediate impact.
- Assist in preparation the monthly, quarterly and annual closings of JUUL Israel
- Assist in Managing the Israeli financial operations including AR, AP, CF and payroll
- Implement accounting policies and procedures according to JUUL Labs policies
- Maintain and document accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain internal control policy and procedures
- Key liaison with external auditors
- Assist in preparation the statutory financial statements and the tax return report
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- CPA, bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2 years' experience at a BIG 4 Firm
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP; conceptual and practical experience in researching, understanding and communicating technical accounting issues
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
- ERP system experience
- High Microsoft Office programs skills (especially excel)
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Fluent English and Hebrew
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career by leading our international initiatives. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Work in Tel Aviv area