JUUL Labs has developed the JUUL device, which is a vapor product. JUUL Lab's headquarters are located in San Francisco.Technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC are backing JUUL Labs.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals..
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our People & Talent team. You will be an integral partner in managing talent acquisition operations and building high touch relationships with candidates for our Tel-Aviv Office with focus on the retail function. As an ambassador for JUUL, you enjoy creating a positive candidate experience while working effectively with internal and external clients and candidates throughout the recruiting process. The right person loves a challenge, and thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Act as point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process while providing a high touch, white-glove candidate experience.
- Coordinate phone screens, in-person interviews, and the hiring process through Greenhouse, our ATS
- Plan and coordinate the onboarding process, meet and greet all onsite candidates, provide the best hospitality and onsite experience that will excite and inform candidates about JUUL’s work environment and culture
- Collaborate with our team to ensure best practices are in place for all operational aspects of the recruiting process
- Proactively keep internal stakeholders and external search partners properly informed throughout the hiring process
- Take initiative to identify, own and resolve recruiting roadblocks/bottlenecks
- Be the contact person for the retail teams across all locations and support HR related processes.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 1 year of high-volume recruiting, preferably in retail, coordination or executive administrative experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and consistently exercise sound good judgment in high pressure situations
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities while maintaining a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong calendaring skills
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Superb attention to detail, and organization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy & meal allowance
- Location. Work in the heart of Tel-Aviv, Israel