JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to join Indonesia Business and reporting to Head of Commercial Strategy to lead development and execution of overall trade marketing go to market strategies to operators including store planning, product launches, trade plan and store staff management. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence business direction.
- Develop annual trade marketing strategy and calendar for national account campaigns, promotions, new product launches, loyalty program partnerships and merchandising
- Lead development and deployment of POP materials including fixtures, collateral, and marketing tools
- Work with creative and brand marketing teams on the development and delivery of marketing assets
- Drive effective field execution of channel trade marketing programs by providing and communicating execution guidelines, sales development objective instructions; define and put in place feedback and monitoring processes directing actions to ensure attainment of plans.
- Conduct regular trade checks and monitor progress of trade marketing programs versus brand and marketing objectives and take action to keep on track.
- Conduct analysis on marketing programs ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded; responsible for providing regular performance updates to management
- Assist in developing field marketing process and plans
- Assist in managing third party suppliers and production process
- Become the product expert for Sales and Retailer need
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Quantitative Graduate degree from a top-tier institution preferred
- Industry background of CPG or Retail with at least 5 years of working experience
- Be adaptable to a high growth and fast changing environment
- Confidence-inspiring presence while clearly communicating compelling messages to senior executives – even if challenging the status quo
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Able to manage multiple projects and contacts efficiently
- Strong eye for detail and process management
- Experience in sales function a benefit, marketing skills more critical
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Keynote, and PowerPoint
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success