JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you an advanced professional in the systems & process design for ERP / Treasury Management System implementation space, and have experience in Finance software implementation projects? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
Reporting to the Director – IT Enterprise Applications, we are actively looking for a Sr Business Systems Analyst – Treasury role in San Francisco who works closely with JUUL business partners (Treasury, AP, Finance, Procurement etc.), other BSAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrate both existing and new functionalities to the business stakeholders. This job requires an experienced business systems analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems and make challenging decisions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, and analyze business requirements, process flows and recommend system solutions
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions
- Conduct fit/gap analysis between standard application functionality and business requirements, and come-up with estimates to deliver the solution
- Define system interface mapping between Treasury System and SAP ERP, and work with development to develop the integration
- Configure the Treasury Management System, and work with business to demonstrate the functionality to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed
- Perform functional unit testing and system integration testing of the solution
- Co-ordinate with Banks to test the bank integration of Treasury Management System
- Change Request handling, requiring the development of new or improved procedures using Enterprise tools and customizing in industry best practices.
- Investigating, analyzing, and solve enterprise Application problems (including sub systems) and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for overall solution design of Record to Report processes – particularly AP and Treasury processes.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- 6+ years of experience in implementing and/or supporting a Treasury Management System, such as Kyriba or SAP Treasury.
- Hands-on experience with configuring Kyriba or SAP Treasury core components (such as Cash Management and Forecasting, In-house Banking, Treasury and Supplier Payments, Payments Factory, Intercompany Loans, Bank Account Management, Liquidity planner, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications).
- Experience with Treasury processes / functions - Cash Management, Cash Forecasting, Investment and Debt Management, ICO loans and Risk Management.
- Experience with SAP General Ledger and Accounts Payable processes.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience from treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations
- Excellent presentation, user training and communication skills both in written and verbal.
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment
- Strong MS Visio and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow through, and use critical thinking to achieve success
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities