JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapour product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG, and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Senior Switching Specialist to coordinate and deliver a programme of switching services and resources that meets the needs of regional communities throughout the UK.
JUUL’s switch support team aims to leave no smoker behind by offering a range of behavioural and practical face to face /online support. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in running smoking cessation clinics that incorporate the use of vaping as part of a tobacco harm reduction programme.
The candidate will be passionate about the public health potential of vaping and will be driven to continuously improve JUUL’s clients’ clinic experience and switching outcome.
Our team will be reaching out to regional SSS programmes within pharmacies, health and local government organisations in the UK as well as working with our internal brand ambassador and commercial teams to provide switch support to a variety of settings, (supermarkets, workplaces, vape shops).
Experience in developing and delivering various training programmes in THR behavioural support and VBA will also be pivotal for this role as the switch team will also function as a training resource for JUUL Labs UK.
You are self-driven, enthusiastic, flexible with the ability to create and maintain great relationships internally and externally.
Key elements of the role include;
- Delivery of bespoke switching programmes (closed groups, drop-in switching trials) within a variety of settings including:
○ Workplace settings
○ Vape shops
○ Community settings
- Develop data gathering tools to document client status and progress including CO monitoring
- Develop client evaluation tools
- Adapt the development direction of the switching programme based on the latest evidence and client experience.
- Assist in the recruitment, and development of switching specialists for the team.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with health professionals, community groups, government stakeholders, and regulatory agencies for the purpose of delivering JUUL switching programmes to benefit the health and wellbeing of the UK’s more vulnerable smokers. (Mental Health, Low SES, Chronic Disease)
- Develop data, in partnership with other functions at JUUL for external publishing
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experienced NCSCT/Maudsley qualified stop smoking/switching specialist/Degree in behavioural sciences with a proven track record of service delivery and programme management. The successful candidate will also have an excellent understanding of evidence-based practice and knowledge of public health and tobacco harm reduction.
- Focused on achieving health improvement outcomes
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team setting including building internal partnerships with the wider Juul UK team eg. Brand Ambassadors
- Experience of working collaboratively with local government, health, workplace and retail organisations
- Experience of designing and delivering educational/interventional training programmes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter: can take any project and run with it to successful completion
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-changing environment
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Willing to travel across the UK
JUUL LABS PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses.
- Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Lunch paid for by the company
- Attendance at tobacco and nicotine addiction conferences
- Car allowance