JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator & Administrative Assistant to provide organizational and administrative support to department heads at JUUL in France. The ideal candidate must be proactive with excellent problem solving and judgment skills. The individual must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level managers within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors. He/she will be expected to resolve time-sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the department heads are a must. The ability to credibly and competently interact with other executives and managers within/outside of JUUL is required. The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction. Individual must demonstrate the ability to accommodate flexible work schedule, based on the needs of management and the department.
You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and self driven.
- Responsible for the following facility operations (cleaning, security, electricity, and parking, etc) standard operating procedures and all policies related to engineering compliance and any regulatory standards.
- Welcoming external clients, vendors, partners at the reception desk.
- Ensure optimal operation of office equipment, supplies, snacks, and inventories with preventative maintenance
- Management of open facilities service tickets, contracted vendors, janitorial performance, and overall cleanliness of the facility
- Support the facility needs of multiple teams with a hands on approach and dedication to customer service
- Data management
- Handle internal logistics including conference room management, meetings, catering, etc.
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing mailings
- Greeting of external clients, JUUL visitors, interviewees, making sure they are comfortable when arriving to the offices
- Keeps all areas of the office and supplies organized, clean and in-supply through daily management of vendors who have been appointed.
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Planning, organizing and managing multiple calendars
- Liaise with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal requests
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Collaborate closely, report to, and provide backup coverage for EA/Office Manager
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience providing direct administrative support to Managers at large fast-paced companies
- Excellent communication (in French and English) and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: can take any project and run with it to full and successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment