JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments, and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG, and biotech, and were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service, and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
At JUUL, International Product Managers work with Regional functional experts and Country teams to identify market needs, and create and manage winning product portfolios that meet the needs of JUUL’s customers around the world. Product managers at JUUL are collaborative: we work across all functions and seniority levels to formulate and execute product strategy, product guidelines, implementation priorities, and launch plans. Above all, we are mission-driven: we develop comprehensive strategies and relentless execution plans that are aligned with our vision of eliminating combustible cigarettes.
The Product Manager, International at JUUL is responsible for high priority product launch activities and will execute (and improve) process while communicating daily wins.
- Develop and maintain product portfolio artifacts, including launch roadmaps, project trackers, internal homepages, and other plan of record documents.
- Communicate updates regularly to key stakeholders.
- Assess product request documents, improve and refine product request process best practices.
- Anticipate, create and track SKUs and compliance adjustments needed for introduction in international markets.
- Coordinate regional meetings to ensure product strategy and project updates are communicated accurately and consistently for the entire Product organization.
- Work with the Product Manager, Analytics, to conduct international market performance analysis to drive actionable product decisions. Set and track product KPIs, and translate these into actionable insights impacting product assortment and launch strategy
- Competitive analysis: Understand our customer's full range of alternatives, and JUULs positioning with respect to those alternatives.
- Work with the Product Lead, Consumer Insights to develop and maintain consumer insights artifacts for both product development and commercial sales teams to be considered into our product portfolio strategy in order to win in the global marketplace.
- Consumer advocacy: Tirelessly advocate for the customer, both inside and outside of JUUL.
- 2+ years product management, product marketing, management consulting, strategy, or similar experience.
- Demonstrates excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with team members with tact and diplomacy.
- Consistently exercise sound judgment in high pressure situations.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new information and assess impact.
- Consulting or previous CPG experience.
- Experience launching products internationally a plus
KEY CHARACTERISTICS NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Mission-driven: we act in the best interest of the customer.
- Deeply curious: we seek to understand and ask “why?” repeatedly.
- Relentless and crystal-clear communication: we sniff out and resolve ambiguity.
- Objective and analytical: we seek data and know the difference between facts and opinions.
- Synthesis: inspiration comes from many sources. We work cross-functionally to bring out the best ideas and build the best possible plan.
- Big plans, small ego: we're committed to our vision, our plan, and our team.
- Follow through: we do what we say we’ll do. We seek accountability for ourselves and expect it from others.
- Servant leadership: we are strong cross-functional leaders. Our colleagues give us permission to lead not because the org chart dictates it, but because we’ve earned their respect by helping them to be the best they can be.
- We get our hands dirty: plans are nothing without execution.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - and exceed them.
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
- Boundless snacks and drinks.
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits, and discounts on JUUL products.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C