JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Reporting to the Sr. Product Lifecycle Manager, JUUL is looking for a Product Lifecycle Management Coordinator to organize and maintain critical engineering assets.
The PLM Coordinator will focus on keeping new and existing product configurations, documents, and system processes current and consistent at JUUL Labs and its manufacturing partners. This person will manage day-to-day product lifecycle activities in support of Operations and Product Development. This person will support a culture around disciplined documentation in a fast-growing organization that is regulated by the FDA.
- Maintain Processes and Documents in the Product Lifecycle Management System
- Support Engineers with Bill of Materials Configuration and Management
- Own Change Order Release Process and Workflows
- Be the Point of Contact for the PLM Team
- Support Engineering Program Management’s schedules and deliverables
- Conduct PLM Training for internal employees and external resources
- Manage PLM System Access and User Accounts for New Engineering Hires and Suppliers
- Collaborate with overseas manufacturing partners to harmonize workflows, PLM system improvements, and support tools used for quality management
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-3 years Change Control and PLM System related experience required
- Demonstrated experience with change control, CAPA and deviation quality systems
- Startup experience and/or PLM experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Office and Google application software
- Knowledge of PLM Software (i.e. PropelPLM, Arena, Agile)
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OS X operating environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- Must be capable of prioritizing workload and coordinating with people to ensure timely release of critical documents.
- Experience in lean startups AND large corporations preferred
- Ability to collaborate closely with other functional areas and drive key executive decisions related to PLM
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status. We comply with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and do not unlawfully discriminate against applicants with criminal convictions.