JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Product Lifecycle, JUUL seeks a dynamic, highly motivated, and unfailingly patient PLM Analyst to join the growing PLM team. The PLM Analyst will work cross-functionally with the engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, automation, marketing, creative design, packaging, product/program management, and advanced technology teams to deliver timely and consistent bills of material (BOMs) and change orders. The PLM Analyst will become an expert in JUUL’s PLM software, managing day-to-day revision and change control activities. The PLM Analyst can expect to manage metadata and document records for such assets as mechanical and electrical hardware, packaging and consumables, firmware, and manufacturing equipment.
- Manage top-level bill of materials, subassemblies, and individual item components via the change order process
- Own change order planning, staging, writing, and submissions
- Enforce current revision and change control processes while driving standardization and efficiencies
- Be the Point of Contact for the PLM Team
- Support Engineering Program Management's schedules and deliverables
- Support PLM Training for internal employees and external resources
- Manage PLM System Access and User Accounts for New Engineering Hires and Suppliers
- Collaborate with overseas manufacturing partners to harmonize workflows, PLM system improvements, and support tools used for quality management
- 2 - 4 years of direct product lifecycle management and/or engineering document control experience
- Proficient in PLM/change control software (e.g. PropelPLM, Arena, Agile)
- Experience as a PLM/change control software administrator/super user preferred
- Strong knowledge of Office and Google application software
- Familiar with ticketing/requesting software (e.g. Atlassian Jira, ServiceNow, Zendesk)
- Knowledgeable of consumer electronics and medical device design and manufacturing lifecycles from new product introduction, through mass production, to end of life
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment with concurrent priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Key Attributes Necessary For Success
- Must be capable of prioritizing workload and coordinating with people to ensure timely release of critical documents
- Experience in lean startups AND large corporations preferred
- Ability to collaborate closely with other functional areas and drive key executive decisions related to PLM
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status. We comply with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and do not unlawfully discriminate against applicants with criminal convictions.