JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
In this role, you will build strong business partnering relationships with regional management teams and ensuring the services IT provides continues to exceed local operational needs. The ability to engage and influence at all levels within the company is key, along with a talent for motivating, inspiring and developing other members of the IT organization. You will partner with other members of our IT Enterprise Applications leadership to provide solutions and technologies which will best support our "customer first" strategy while maintaining a secure operating environment. The responsibility for customer success and operational excellence sits at the core of this role, where reactive thinking shifts to proactive solutions. Enterprise Applications Operations Manager is accountable for the management of all IT supported enterprise applications. You will lead and run the AMS (Application Management Support) and will be responsible for using internal resources or through third party strategic service providers and contractors.
- IT Operations experience in a global IT organization. where you have supported various business applications globally using managed service vendors.
- Provide effective leadership, teamwork and collaboration with other Enterprise Applications leaders, managers and staff across IT to achieve a unified and responsive support services approach to the Business.
- Lead continuous improvements to drive IT enterprise application support effectiveness with the Business and IT.
- Provide relevant insights, expertise and advice on application maintenance and support.
- Lead and participate in operations reviews with Colleagues.
- Drive all IT managed enterprise applications so they are supported for maximum availability and reliability in compliance with IT standards.
- Ensure the implementation of effective policies, procedures, discipline, processes and protocols to assure maximum availability of supported applications, and guarantee response and resolution in the event of application outages with response, team approach and communications.
- Drive Strategic Partner Relationships by developing relevant support sourcing strategy and review existing service provider agreements for improvement in opportunities and implement appropriate changes.
- Deep and broad business functional and application domain knowledge as context for the applications being supported in addition to understanding requests for improvements or break-fix using appropriate knowledge management strategy and approach.
- Maintain an effective plan for all applications to be supported with appropriate investments, and ensure up to date versioning and support requirements.
- Participate in annual and off-cycle business intake for supported applications and planning for upgrades, investments and enhancements.
- You can drive and improve quality of service while meeting, exceeding customer happiness.
- You are able to manage a diverse meaningful customer base in assuring service quality and availability.
- You welcome challenges, pivoting an organization and delivering world-class solutions to our business customers.
- You are able to work in a dynamic, multicultural, global organization.
- You can excel in an agile environment while scaling the operations and managing change effectively
- 8 - 10+ years of IT- Operations Management
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities