JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Workplace Expansion Project Coordinator will be responsible for aspects of project design, construction, FF&E, and project turnover for facility improvements and expansion. The role will have a strong focus on technology implementation and maintaining web interfaces.
- Implement the JUUL brand standard in all spaces, ensuring that all offices have consistent and seamless operating abilities for work space at the completion of a project.
- Assist project managers with construction administration, document control and vendor engagement throughout the project lifecycle.
- Review and understand architectural, AV and FF+E requirements.
- Maintain project logs (RFI, CCO) and track action items.
- Review, update and track project schedules; identify critical path activities, milestone dates and update 3-week look ahead schedules.
- Maintain the team’s project controls and construction management software (i.e. Smartsheet) to ensure data consistency across projects, update and track user permissions, implement changes and/or integrations
- Create and maintain workflows, data fields, dashboards, reports and training documents.
- Provide user support including account setup, setting permissions/roles, writing formulas and training.
- Document best practices for software, platforms and other project control systems. Recommend and implement improvements as needed.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years in project management/delivery including planning, schedule management, implementation and all elements of execution
- Experience working with project/construction management software and other collaboration platforms (i.e. PlanGrid, Primavera, Smartsheet, e-Builder, MS Project, Google Suite, Box, etc.)
- Fluent in Excel (SUMIF, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, index match, etc.) and comfortable working with large data sets. SQL (or equivalent) experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working and communicating with senior/executive team members.
- Experience with implementation and/or administration of project management or collaboration platforms.
- Experience in highly regulated industries and historical properties a plus
- An experienced problem solver, finding clever solutions to facilities challenges.
- Ability to plan strategically, outlining multiple scenarios/outcomes for a given project.
- Comfortable with change, adapting and responding to new information or direction thoughtfully.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- PMP certification a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities