JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
NOTE: We are hiring in multiple locations! Houston, Dallas, San Francisco/Sacramento, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami, Oklahoma City, Memphis, Detroit, Portland and Washington D.C.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a mobilization manager, reporting into the senior manager of campaigns, you will be responsible for establishing relationships with JUUL users and activating their voice to assist in accomplishing the company’s mission: to improve the lives of the world’s one billion smokers by eliminating cigarettes.
- Building and executing and in-market OTG (on-the-ground) strategy designed to convert JUUL consumers and community members into advocates for the brand
- Working cross-functionally with various teams across the organization, including Digital Public Affairs, Communications, State & Local Affairs and Federal Affairs to identify opportunities for OTG advocacy efforts and growing the advocacy base
- Meeting regularly with community members to keep them informed on key policy issues in their municipalities and to advise on both OTG and digital advocacy opportunities
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years’ experience in political mobilization
- Bachelor's degree (political science preferred)
- Knowledge of public policy and familiarity with state legislative and regulatory process required
- A demonstrated ability to grow an informed, active base of community members who are fully engaged in key issues
- Excellent analytical skills and strong strategic planning abilities are essential
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to successfully navigate cross-functional teams and prioritize work accordingly
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Adaptability, innovative thinking, and ability to deal with ambiguity are a must
- High level of integrity and ethics is critical
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.