Sr Manager, Field Sales Training
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Senior Manager of Field Sales Training to join our exciting growing Sales Enablement team. The role will focus on supporting high impact learning opportunities for individuals and teams. This is an exciting time to be at JUUL and to help our employees through their career growth. The Senior Manager of Field Sales Training role is critical in providing a seamless learning experience to our Sales Team. The individual in this role will support the Sales Team and Sales Trainers by building and delivering new hire training, sales certification, sales manager training, and various other training programs to support our field team.
- Develop comprehensive training programs for a CPG distribution channel and demonstrate knowledge and mastery of the coaching model in a variety of learning modalities for our Enterprise Account Teams
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate written communications, as well as oral presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Utilizing proven sales skills and training development expertise to expedite the sales training and go-to-market process.
- This role will act as a coach and a mentor to our Strategic Sales Training Team.
- Work closely with the Canadian Leadership Team to interpret business data and use information appropriately to identify training needs and deliver the curriculum to drive desired behaviors and outcomes.
- Develop, direct and monitor learning pathways for intermediate and advanced functional skills sets to encourage and facilitate career advancement.
- Liaise with departmental heads to help determine learning objectives and appropriate modalities for optimum training.
- Deliver training and engaging curriculum for the sales team including development other certifications and training workshops.
- Work to identify further growth and retention strategies, program enhancements that shorten the sales cycle, and market specific campaigns to maximize market penetration.
- Audit annual program evaluations, CRM data, Sales Metrics, and KPIs to make meaningful decision on growth and changes to Sales Enablement field efforts
- Internally market and support Sales Enablement Programs
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in sales training or sales enablement or relevant enterprise sales experience
- Experience managing a sales distribution channel highly preferred
- Executive verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting to large groups as well as direct one to one conversations
- Willingness to travel up to 50%-75% of the time.
- Enterprise Field Sales background required
- Preferred: Fluent in French
- Location: Remote - Western Canada
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent benefits