JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you a Production Planning Systems expert? Do you have extensive experience gathering and documenting business requirements to support development and enhancements of ERP applications? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain IT we are actively looking for a Sr. Business Systems Production Planning with knowledge in Quality Management to support SAP S/4 HANA implementation projects.
This individual will work closely with Juul business partners (Finance, Supply Chain, CM’s, etc.), other BSAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and also demonstrate both existing and new functionalities to the business stakeholders. This job requires an experienced business analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems and make challenging decisions.
- Understands business processes, systems configurations and data within SAP S/4 HANA environment.
- Leads projects and works with Business Owners and/or System Integrators to analyze, design, configure and test SAP solutions.
- Conducts Business Blueprint workshops, collects requirements, document gaps and provides recommendations on SAP solutions for business requirements.
- Setup master data, for Production Planning, configure Production Order functionality and setup MRP functionality in SAP for multiple entities.
- Co-ordinates with Development Team for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflow requirements.
- Creates Functional Specifications for system changes, completes SAP configuration & development and ensures successful Go Live for multiple projects.
- Work with business partners to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- 8 or more years of experience in SAP PP with at least two end-to-end implementations from project preparation to go-live phases.
- Implementation experience with SAP QM Module.
- Implementation experience with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Solid understanding of Master Data (materials, BOM, work centers, routings)
- Expert in configuring Production Order functionality in SAP – Production order creation, release, confirmations, goods receipts, settlement.
- Expert in recommending SAP solutions for Demand Management and Material Requirements Planning functionality.
- Experienced in setting up Quality Management module for Quality Notifications and Quality Inspections.
- Strong business analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, testing and project management skills
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications and technical requirements
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment
- Strong time management and communication skills (verbal and written).
- SAP Certification in SAP PP or SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities