JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Retail Store Manager is responsible for guiding and enhancing the customer experience within JUUL-owned retail environments. The Retail Store Manager is responsible for delivering exceptional service to JUUL customers and serves as a central point of contact between the JUUL brand and customer, helping to create an engaging, educational and memorable experience.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to staff
- Demonstrated knowledge and strict adherence to all regulatory guidelines and compliance regulations
- Continual training and coaching staff to deliver JUUL consumer engagement expectations
- Create and maintain a store schedule to provide coverage for all necessary duties
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on special projects in marketing, order management, inventory, merchandising
- Embrace, embody and implement JUUL brand strategy in all marketing activities
- Increase brand awareness and drive trial to purchase
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in retail management is a must.
- Relevant experience in customer-centric retail service with a focus on providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Experience in team management, recruiting and coaching.
- Experienced and proficient with POS systems, PC’s and Tablets.
- Must be a problem solver, creative and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Understanding of JUUL brand, marketing and sales fundamentals.
- Excellent communication, public speaking and organizational skills.
- BA - a significant advantage.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Work in the Jerusalem or Eilat.