ABOUT JUUL LABS
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Program Manager, Quality Supply Chain, you'll work closely with multiple teams and drive the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Contract Manufacturer’s Quality Management System (QMS) and related programs.
- Serve as the principal architect and expert on the structure, content, philosophy, and operation of the Supplier QMS.
- Act as the primary interface to external service providers executing quality assurance and regulatory compliance activities on behalf of the company.
- Lead and ensure the following Supplier QMS related functions/systems: Production Controls, Document and Change Control, Management Review, Internal Audit, Corrective and Preventive Action, Complaint Handling and Adverse Event Reporting, DHR Review and Product Release, Non-Conforming Product, Process and Software Validation.
- Provide for ongoing review of Supplier QMS execution activities to ensure that all quality assurance and regulatory compliance programs meet applicable regulations and standards, this will include performing or managing periodic audits.
- Collaborate with organizational leadership in the establishment of quality assurance and regulatory compliance objectives on an annual basis.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) 25-30% of the time.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of combined experience in quality assurance and regulatory compliance management in the medical device industry.
- 3 years of program or project management experience
- General understanding of FDA and International medical device regulations
- Experience working with ISO 13485-certified QMS processes and procedures
- 3+ years of experience in development, implementation, and management of quality systems within a medical device company.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Science related field, or equivalent practical experience. PMP Certification and ASQ Certification preferred.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.