Senior Manufacturing Test Project Lead
ABOUT JUUL LABS
JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The Senior Manufacturing Test Project Lead is responsible for all aspects of the test development including NPI, engineering DOE, Sustaining, Validation and Quality. The ideal candidate will need to identify project objective, deliverable, timeline and resource requirement in advanced of project acceptance. She/he must have in-depth knowledge and experience in leading cross-functional projects on hardware/software design and debug, PCB/FATP test development, manufacturing acceptance process and the ability to plan and execute project completion on time.
The ability to analyze data and communicate effectively cross-functionally will be critical to the success of the Test Engineering department. She/he must be able to lead and present data to a large group of audience including executives. Understanding project risk and escalate accordingly will be expected from the Test Lead.
- Lead test development projects and collaborate cohesively between Engineering, Operation, Validation, Quality, GSM and CM
- Work cross-functionally on project objective, deliverable, timeline, resource allocation, budgeting and risk mitigation
- Create and maintain project plans, schedules and reporting of status
- Facilitate cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management
- Understand NPI, SAT/FAT, TMV and GRR requirement to fully deploy test solution to MP
- Provide on-site management with key stake holders during EVT/DVT/PVT/MP and drive issues to closure
- Define and review URS with Test team and develop performance metrics to validate and qualify test supplier
- Technical documentation and submission for test engineering changes to meet company policy
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7+ years’ experience delivering high volume consumer electronic product with direct project management experience in deploying SMT/FATP level test to MP
- 7+ years’ direct experience working with tester supplier and running production at CM
- Detail oriented with the ability to focus on critical path during every stage of development
- Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- Excellent in communication, organization, presentation and leadership skill
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- 20~30% traveling is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Advanced degree preferred.
JULLS LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) for you and subsidized for your dependents
- FSA (flexible spending account)
- 401K Plan
- JUUL Labs observes 9 paid holidays throughout the year plus 3 floating holidays to be used at your discretion
- Three weeks of PTO each benefit year, beginning on your hire date
- Fully stocked snacks and drinks
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Mountain View OR San Francisco, CA
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles, Mountain View, CA