JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Program Manager of Packaging will be the key operations leader, leading the new product introductions for all upcoming JUUL products and packaging refreshing. Liaise with our packaging partners international and domestic closely in terms of new launch on time and on volume. You will help the team in addressing key challenges and schedules during launch process. The person in this role needs to be a natural leader and facilitator; be driven, organized and detail oriented; excel in program/project management; manages through relationships and influence.
- Accountable for coordinating production ramp plan from kick-off through delivery.
- Lead cross-functional (packaging engineer, creative marketing, quality, manufacturing and operation) team in discussions to drive the timeline and launch.
- Responsible for new materials, designs and supplier qualifications on packaging.
- Work with the team to create the program/launch schedule, ensure all aligned.
- Coordinate qualification build with our Printers, OPMs, Mfg Eng. and CMs.
- Ensure on time delivery of sample and mass production units.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience leading cross functional team - 5 years minimum.
- Understand packaging / carton boxes / pulp tray / blister pack manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively with Global suppliers.
- Strong Project Management skills and able to manage complex projects.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution and the ability to multitask.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Responsive and must adapt quickly with changes.
- Willingness to travel internationally and locally in support of qualification and ramp.
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy and desired to succeed and for a change.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them.
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success.
- Boundless snacks and drinks.
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angele