JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a driven Financial Analyst to play a key role in all financial reporting, planning and analysis activities supporting the commercial finance, manufacturing finance, and/or corporate finance functions. The Analyst will be responsible for collecting, validating, analyzing and communicating financial and operational data specific to the supported departments and address tactics to support Management.
- Prepare and assist in review of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial and operational packages and ad hoc financial analysis (ROI analysis, cash flow analysis, total company opex reporting, financial trend review, headcount, budget/forecast vs. actuals)
- Play key analysis support role to JUUL Labs’ G&A Finance functions - responding to questions on financial reporting, preparing ad hoc analyses, pulling supporting data, etc.
- Support weekly P&L flash by working with departments to understand changes to business assumptions and drivers and update rolling forecast model
- Prepare and analyze company-wide bottoms-up operating expense and other financial statement models, tracking, and analysis in a rapid hyper growth environment
- Support departments in design, implementation and validation of reporting/analysis capabilities in Salesforce, Tableau, Host Analytics or other analytics packages
- Support Accounting team in monthly financial close relating to EBITDA flash, accrual support, flux analysis, and prepare financial reports for distribution
- Manage planning/forecasting tasks related to supported departments (collection of inputs, modeling support, consolidation and analysis/review)
- Other FP&A projects as needed
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years total relevant work experience required (industry, consulting or combination)
- Industry experience in FP&A or Financial Analyst role focused on commercial finance, corporate finance, or manufacturing finance
- Strong communication, team and client relationship building, and project management skills
- Strong Excel skills (sumifs, vlookup, pivot tables, index match, etc.)
- Proven success in building models and collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement new processes
- Experience with financial reporting, planning and analysis (internal/management reporting, budget/forecast vs. actual, trend & scenario analysis, ROI analysis, operational modeling, etc.)
- ERP and EPM/BI system experience required – ACM, Host Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce a plus
- Proven history of serving as a strategic business partner with the highest level of honesty, transparency and integrity - particularly mindful of confidentiality with respect to private financial information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.