JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
JUUL Labs is seeking a Talent Operations lead to partner with our people and talent team. This team serves as the hub for talent systems, data, processes, talent programs, and compliance, enabling our global talent team as we rapidly scale.
The ideal candidate is a servant leader who takes on projects in addition to managing a team. They will consult with our talent leadership to set priorities, own projects, delegate owners, and own deliverables on projects. This leader needs to be solution oriented, process focused, and have the technical aptitude for consulting and recommending solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of talent operations specialists and project managers
- Lead initiatives to increase the efficiency of talent acquisition efforts, engage the business, and constantly improve candidate experience
- Develop a framework/workflows that contribute toward a more disciplined and precise recruiting process
- Partner and consult with the talent team to evolve processes that will ensure a tremendous candidate experience
- Launch new initiatives that can scale in hypergrowth, global environment
- Facilitate and develop training for recruiters, hiring managers, and teams on tools and best practices
- Provide a data & impact-driven approach to program creation, partnering with our talent and people analytics team
- Maintain a risk management focus, anticipate potential challenges and issues, consulting with talent on solutions before escalation
- Oversee management and implementation of:
- Recruiting systems (CRM & ATS) and tools (Linkedin) and programs (ERP)
- External partners, contracts, and licenses
- Recruiter onboarding and training
- 5+ years of operations experience within talent acquisition & ATS System
- 3+ years of people management experience, preferably in recruiting or talent operations
- 2+ years of project management experience, PMP and/or scrum master certifications are a plus
- Experience optimizing operational processes with demonstrated experience selecting and implementing HR software and/or third-party tools
- Experience partnering with a wide range of stakeholders within global talent acquisition, HR, and the business
- Change management experience to make sure that process and program improvements are rolled out successfully
- Experience implementing talent systems and processes
- Expert knowledge of talent systems/tools and high technical aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career - We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People - Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and Performance Bonuses - Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks to fuel your day
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location - Work in the heart of beautiful San Francisco, CA
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.