JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are current seeking a seasoned Systems Manager to support our Scientific Affairs department. The successful candidate for this role will have a proven track record of designing, developing and/or maintaining informational database systems and internal website.
- Build systems and workstreams to regularly audit, track and catalogue all incoming and outgoing transfer of scientific information
- Manage internal data/evidence libraries, inventory, and dissemination tracking, website and intranet
- Optimize the methods of scientific content creation and dissemination
- Create, revise and update Policies and SOPs related to Scientific Affairs
- Create, revise, update and review standard response documents
- Work closely with medical and scientific information management staff to create integrated scientific and medical informational system across global functions.
- Design and create a repository scientific content generated across the global organization, aiding in the integrity of scientific facts and narrative to be maintained in collaborate with content library manager
- Perform other relevant tasks as requested
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of knowledge or database building and management experience is required, preferably within the related field of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, life sciences.
- Experience building, developing and/or maintaining production-level web applications.
- Experience with both front-end (Backbone, React, or Bootstrap) and back-end (Django, Rails, Node) development.
- Experience working with database systems (SQL or equivalent).
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. cloud infrastructure, HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST).
- Understanding of client/server security models in an enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with potential tools or platforms used for knowledge management.
- Experience working in a new department or start-up and the requisite infrastructure is a plus.
- Architectural experience for large-scale, distributed systems is a plus
- Experience in building systems to meet medical, pharmaceutical, or other regulatory environments required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, a focus in a computer science field preferred.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone and internet subsidy, transportation benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.