JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
JUUL Labs is seeking a strong, customer and data centric leader to join the Customer Operations Department. The Analytics Team Supervisor will help support a number of business leaders within JUUL by becoming their go-to source for data and reporting. The role will require an end-to-end understanding of data and reporting. You will work with business owners to understand and define their data and analytics needs and ultimately work with the appropriate parts of the organization to implement changes based on those insights. This role will contribute to the success of our Global Customer Service organization.
- Participate in and oversee a team of Data Analysts involved in analyzing data to identify trends and drive meaningful change on KPI’s and critical objectives
- Determine requirements, plan projects, establish priorities and monitor progress
- Evaluate project status and resource utilization and implement changes to improve the team's effectiveness.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships across JUUL as a customer advocate, to drive Customer Operations team’s success
- Create an environment that is conducive to happy and productive work for your team
- Support your team members in their individual goals - technical, career and personal
- Oversee hiring and new employee onboarding
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain Data Models via DBT (data build tool) and BigQuery
- Build and Automate reports and dashboards in Tableau and Mode
- Identify process improvement opportunities or process changes for better data collection
- Work with customer service managers and team leads on agent quality, SLA, and KPI monitoring
- Coordinate with stakeholders, gather requirements, identify data sources, and perform ad hoc analyses
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years industry experience in analytics and/or data mining
- 2+ years supervisor experience
- Expert SQL skills and experience with several dialects (Redshift, BigQuery, MySQL, etc)
- Solid understanding of statistics and modeling techniques
- Experience with data visualization, dashboarding and analytical report building (Tableau, Looker, Mode or similar)
- World-class ability to extract and communicate insights from real-world datasets
- Experience in the technology industry or consulting providing actionable insights to internal customers
- Experience using Python for modeling and data manipulation
- Pandas, GCP/Big Query, ETL experience
- Ability to grasp complex analytic principles and techniques
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics that incite action
- Communication – Listens well, expresses ideas fluently and logically, is open to input and can be depended on for truthfulness.
- Teamwork and collaboration – Creates an atmosphere of openness and trust, collaborates, offers support and encouragement.
- Works well under pressure, able to juggle multiple projects.
- Passionate about bringing systems and processes to a rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities