JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The M&A Specialist will support the People M&A Leader in representing the People department in all M&A activity at JUUL. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment? Do you love to work on complex projects with multiple stakeholders? The M&A Specialist will be responsible for supporting the process from planning through execution and integration, and will work cross-functionally across multiple business units to ensure that the M&A process is managed seamlessly.
- Support the People department and People M&A Leader in all M&A activity, partnering closely with Corporate Development and other key stakeholders throughout the process
- Assist in the coordination and execution of highly confidential meeting activity
- Assist in building and maintaining the People M&A playbook and toolkits.
- Collect HR materials and information related to due diligence process, leveraging other departments and resources as needed
- Consolidate and present HR due diligence materials to M&A Leader, including talent information, benefit plans, employee relation issues and culture
- Support the people integration process including leveling, compensation, org chart proposal for employees joining through M&A, and prepare materials for appropriate stakeholders sign off
- Serve as a liaison across multiple People groups, including Compensation, Benefits, People Operations, Recruiting, etc, with respect to all M&A activities
- Assist in conducting post-mortems on integration execution to discuss learnings and improve future process
- Work with the M&A Leader to create scalable, repeatable, and transferable processes and tools to further evolve JUUL’s M&A capabilities
- 4-6 years of experience in a People-related function
- Previous M&A experience strongly preferred
- Strong functional knowledge across broad people-related disciplines including compensation, benefits, HR systems, and organizational design
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and departments
- Cross cultural awareness
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and escalate action items when needed
- BA/BS in a related field required, MBA or MS in relevant field preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.