JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Reporting to the Manager of Engineering Project Management, JUUL Labs is looking for a Reliability Program Manager with a focus on Hardware Compliance to support the design and development of JUUL products. This person will work primarily with the hardware compliance team to assure JUUL products are designed and conform to world-wide regulatory requirements.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, energetically, and enthusiastically to changes. Cross-functional communication skills and experience are essential. RPM will interact with all engineering design disciplines plus regulatory, reliability, marketing, packaging, manufacturing, component engineering, and other resources inside and outside JUUL.
- Maintain frequent communication within Engineering, Program Management, and Marketing teams
- Create and maintain project schedules, MIL trackers, and plan and lead internal and cross-functional meetings
- Demonstrate cross-functional organization, communication, and management between multiple teams in different departments
- Track and research applicable regulatory requirements and method of demonstrating compliance for Juul hardware
- Provide cross-functional guidance to assure new and existing Juul products, components, and materials comply with pertinent regulations world-wide (EMC, RF, RoHS, WEEE, FCC, UL, etc)
- Manage processes to demonstrate regulatory compliance through third-party analysis and test
- Document standard operating procedures and protocols for the hardware regulatory compliance process
- Work with the international team to assure future release considerations and constraints are incorporate in project plans for new and existing products
- Closely collaborate with Engineering, Quality FDA Regulatory, and Global Supply
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of project management experience
- Familiarity of global regulatory compliance standards (EMC, RF, RoHS, WEEE, FCC, UL, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.