JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager of Quality, to join our growing team at JUUL Labs, reporting to the Head of Global Supply Chain Finance. This role will support the Chief Quality and Regulatory Officer on financial planning and analysis across Quality, Regulatory, and Youth Prevention groups. This position offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
- Represent Finance in the leadership team supporting Chief Quality and Regulatory Officer.
- Perform financial planning, reporting, and analysis of OPEX.
- Drive monthly close process for OPEX and develop flux analysis to reconcile actuals vs. forecast.
- Manage monthly forecast and budget planning cycles by partnering and aligning with key stakeholders on business outlook and relevant inputs for financial forecast.
- Determine appropriate process, methodology, and modeling techniques to support cost reduction initiatives as well as track quality issues and associated financial impact.
- Develop monthly financial and operational cost of quality KPIs to track, analyze, and provide insights that help drive quality decisions.
- Create internal & external executive reporting documents including Board, monthly close and other management presentations.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of Finance FP&A experience, preferably in finance operations roles.
- Product cost experience, preferably in consumer electronics or semiconductor industries.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical experience.
- Strong partnering skills with operations.
- Financial systems experience required (ERP, EPM, BI) – ACM, Host Analytics.
- Super user of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, clean data organization).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field; MBA a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.