JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working closely with the Athens, Greece GM, Country Managers and International Functional Heads, you will define the operating model and procedures for the International operations team.
- You will own all core operating processes and will manage the ongoing development and implementation of systems and procedures
- Manage logistics: 3PL, shipping and inventory to ensure delivery of the JUUL products to retailers, direct customers and influencers/ agencies
- In conjunction with our Global Support team ensure delivery and quality of our customer service in the EMEA
- Build return processes and operations
- Ensure perfect alignment with EMEA sales team and San Francisco Operational teams incl. production planning
- Recruit operations staff as needed
- Driving KPIs across quality, inventory and costs to optimize growth and margin
- Ensure robust operational processes are deployed to support effective coordination of information to support the organisation
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-10+ years people and operations experience, including line management
- Excellent business judgment, able to step back and look at long term vision for
the department growth, whilst managing the day to day
- Ideally experienced in a distributed consumer goods environment; good
knowledge of B2B and B2C industry
- Resourceful, able to manage ambiguity and prepared to get involved if needed.
- Ability to work within a very fast paced environment.
- People management skills including leadership, coaching, work allocation and
- Thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility and commit the time required
to get the job done.
- Be fluent in English. Both verbally and written communication, including report
- BS degree, operations or business administration preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.