JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Sourcing Manager, Youth Prevention + Track & Trace to join our Global Supply Chain team. This individual will be responsible for managing both vendor negotiations and complex commercial agreements. This role requires a well-developed understanding of the interplay between demand planning, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, process engineering/automation, logistics, and customer service. This position reports into the Director, Indirect Sourcing as an individual contributor and will be domiciled in our Dallas, TX office.
- Serve as single point of contact for $XX Million of spend occurring within the defined scope of the program
- Promote and maintain harmonization of intersecting / overlapping contracts and vendor services
- Partner with Legal to ensure contracts are valid and void of high-risk clauses
- Own communication with cross functional leaders to ensure stakeholders both informed and aligned with workstream progress
- Engage Finance to refresh and maintain overall program business case
- Support overall savings targets and business impact discussions for Track + Trace Program
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years’ experience within Indirect sourcing
- Demonstrated interest in CPG, tech or medical device industries
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for leading people in a matrixed environment
- Sophistication in communication (written and verbal), interpersonal relationships and diplomacy
- Experience working with and managing the relationship with external vendors
- High level of emotional intelligence and a very strong executive presence
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, interpret data, and process observations into actionable recommendations
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to think critically, incorporating sound judgement and business acumen to analyze information, remove roadblocks, and drive results under continual deadline pressure
- BA/BS Degree Required
- MS/MA/MBA Preferred