JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
We’re looking for strong, customer centric individuals to join the APAC JUUL Customer Experience Team. This role’s primary function is to support the organization’s remote Call Center Escalations team “Corporate Resolution Team (CRT)” and is responsible for the full range of brand impacting customer escalations. This role ensures the team is appropriately staffed, trained and empowered to deliver exceptional customer experience. This role is the Point of Contact for remote leadership overseeing the CRT team.
The CRT Supervisor should be able to use data to identify customer impacting issues and proactively implement creative fixes. The CRT Supervisor is responsible to develop agents as Subject Matter Experts in JUUL processes and communications, as well as contribute to daily business needs and team initiatives as we grow.
- Ensure CRT headcount is reflective of current volume needs
- Maintain up to date staffing projection for CRT agents
- Track escalation rate and subject matter for constant improvement
- Work to reduce the frequency of escalated issues and identify training opportunities for general agents to reduce escalations and increase FCR
- Collaborates with team members to find new processes and department solutions.
- Perform analysis on customer issues upon request.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- Minimum 5 years of Tier 2/3 Customer Service/Escalations/Technical Support experience.
- Confident and effective communicator who builds rapport and relationships with ease.
- Proficient using helpdesk software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Start up or fast paced environment experience
- Flexible, action oriented and self-sufficient.
- A deep understanding of CRMs and how they can author the customer experience.
- Critical reflection of current processes and identification for efficiency improvement.
- Digs into issues that are impacting our customers and contributing to negative CSAT scores.
- Manage and follow up on high profile customer interactions when necessary.
- Genuine interest in people and concern for customers
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- COPC, Vendor Management (preferred)
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of Singapore, in an office easily accessible by public transportation