NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER: (IL, IN, OH)
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is the market leader in the e-Cigarette category with a tremendous amount of growth potential within the National Chain Accounts. This role reports directly into the Director of National Accounts for the Midwest and will be responsible for the growth/partnership of some of our largest accounts, as well as, collaborating with the National Account Sales & Trade Marketing team to maximize sales opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to elevate sales execution within an existing retail chain as well as expanding JUUL sales and distribution. In this role you’ll be successful by utilizing several different skill sets, including the ability to manage chain customers, develop fact-based category leadership programming, as well as communicating across several internal and external stakeholder groups to drive sales execution for each chain account.
- Manage 3-4 national account chains through a combination of maintaining a regular call frequency to elevate rate of sale and establish new selling opportunities within the chain.
- Create successful fact-based solution selling presentations that maximizes JUUL ROI and meets the needs of the individual account.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing and Category Leadership team to develop custom Loyalty Programming to drive rate of sale, fill distribution gaps, execute pricing and promotional programs and provide market insights.
- Maintain and increase JUUL’s in-store presence at each account regularly visiting stores.
- Effectively communicate with account call point, JUUL internal departments, and partner distributors to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Routine management of sales execution and category leadership.
- Work across internal departments to resolve any customer issues.
- Collaborate with category and analytics team in creating presentation decks for quarterly account reviews
- Work remotely and must manage schedules and time effectively.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Key Account Sales experience, preferably in the consumer products industry.
- Analytical working knowledge using IRI, AC Nielsen and MSA.
- Proven sales leadership ability with advanced business development skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. In addition to National Accounts VP and Directors, communication to internal and external sales teams is critical to success in this role.
- Convenience Channel headquarter call point experience, Circle K Divisions helpful
- Highly self-motivated, results oriented, and ability to drive category leadership sales execution.
- Highly adaptable and inherently motivated to develop a portfolio growth strategy within the industry.
- Strong internal and external customer orientation with the ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Prior experience with vapor or tobacco product category helpful.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Overnight Travel: 60%-70%.
- Location: IL, IN, OH
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We will help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Company Laptop
- Cell phone subsidy, Vehicle subsidy commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, iOS, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles, New York, NY, NYC, New York City, Data, Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Python, DBT, Pandas, BigQuery, Snowflake, Fivetran