Senior Program Manager – Engineering Services
ABOUT JUUL LABS
JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We are an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior Program Manager – Engineering Services, you will provide team management for the Engineering Services Function within JUUL including Change and Document Management, Equipment Verification, Technical Writing and Reliability Engineering Support for multiple manufacturing systems and sites, including packaging and manufacturing initiatives for EU and Rest of World.
- Create project schedules to ensure accurate inputs are provided into business planning processes for proper Engineering Services resource loading.
- Ensure alignment and manage expectations with project sub-teams and across functional groups (Engineering, Planning, Quality, Supply Chain) based on current and upcoming support needs.
- Review documents as required.
- Provide guidance on document test sections and criteria within verification documentation to ensure document robustness.
- Facilitate Engineering Services team internal meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring internal and external stake-holders expectations are being met.
- Ensure Change and Document Management is following sound principals and their action items, deliverables and schedules are clearly communicated.
- Support project sub-teams as needed in times of heavy workload within the group.
- Escalate critical issues to department management as needed.
- Identify critical project or alliance management issues and communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Help to drive complex projects independently.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified and communicated.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships between cross-functional teams in fast paced environment.
- Utilize strong analytical skills, prior engineering, validation, FAT/SAT, Quality and project management experience to communicate complex issues in a simple way.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years experience conducting equipment, software or process validation, verification or Quality Assurance activities
- 3+ years as program or project manager
- Demonstrated experience leading small teams
- BS in Technical field or equivalent experience in a regulated Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role.
JULLS LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) for you and subsidized for your dependents
- FSA (flexible spending account)
- 401K Plan
- JUUL Labs observes 9 paid holidays throughout the year plus 3 floating holidays to be used at your discretion
- Three weeks of PTO each benefit year, beginning on your hire date
- Fully stocked snacks and drinks
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles. Mountain View, CA