Operations Engineering, Senior Program Manager
ABOUT JUUL LABS
JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We seek a highly motivated Operations Engineering, Senior Program Manager to manage equipment configuration and versioning within the Operations Engineering Organization.
This person is responsible for the management, execution and implementation of key operations program launches at JUUL for next generation products, and for coordination the operations engineering team activity.
This person will be managing a team of cross functional experts and contributors who are responsible for developing and delivering next generation equipment processes for future products.
This person will interface with Product Design, Automation engineering, production, NPI team, quality, manufacturing engineering, etc. to provide support and expertise as required. Working cross functionally, this person will also utilize his/her team to investigate strategic future processes to improve JUUL products.
- Develop and maintain equipment version management systems for all manufacturing equipment
- Provide guidance and direction to teams of experts in multiple disciplines required in device assembly, pod manufacturing, and packaging
- Build out and lead teams as required to support the objectives and needs of JUUL Labs
- Align team OKRs and goals to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Develop processes and requirements for improved program and operations scalability
- Lead and develop projects that improve scalability and make recommendations to senior management
- Manage team execution of a variety of configuration and version management activities, including Engineering Change Controls.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in high tech field, pharmaceuticals or medical devices
- 5+ years in a program management, configuration management or change management role
- Demonstrated success
- influencing others
- managing highly technical individuals in a rapidly evolving environment
- breaking complex issues into tangible deliverables for the team
- Experience in PLM and BOM maintenance
- Experience working with multinational cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline preferred.
JULLS LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) for you and subsidized for your dependents
- FSA (flexible spending account)
- 401K Plan
- JUUL Labs observes 9 paid holidays throughout the year plus 3 floating holidays to be used at your discretion
- Three weeks of PTO each benefit year, beginning on your hire date
- Fully stocked snacks and drinks
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles