JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is looking for a Technical Product Manager to be the owner of the JUUL Digital content management and localization platforms. This role is powering much of our largest priority over the next 12 months: international expansion.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and serve as the product owner for developing a sophisticated content management platform. It will be your role to act as a translator between business requirements and how they should be implemented by engineering. This is a highly critical and complex product area, and some form of either directly applicable Product Management, Program Management, or Software Engineering experience is required.
- Work across many teams to be the leader for content management and localization execution
- Define where the worlds of content management and localization intersect
- Manage many complex business requirements and translate them into valuable product deliverables
- Internal point person for helping other digital and marketing teams execute on the platform you’re creating
- Be the owner of the budget for the tools used
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager or Software Engineer in a localization and/or content management environment
- Knowledge of Ruby a significant plus
- Knowledge of headless CMS (specifically Contentful) a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional software projects
- Extensive experience writing specifications, creating roadmaps and working in a software environment
- Excited and passionate about executing in this domain
- MBA or technical degree highly desirable
- Startup experience a significant plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- This role can be located in New York City, San Francisco, Victoria, BC or remote
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C