JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL is seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Trade Marketing Manager for our JUUL product. This position will be responsible for the development of all major trade and retail marketing initiatives including strategy, branding, budget, execution, and ROI. This role will be based in Singapore in our APAC hub where you will be responsible for JUUL accounts across the region. The ideal candidate should have extensive problem-solving skills and be comfortable in our emerging category as well as working in cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Develop cross-channel B2B marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing Director and manage execution in partnership with marketing & sales operation teams
- Develop annual trade marketing strategy and calendar for national account campaigns, promotions, new product launches, loyalty program partnerships and merchandising
- Oversee program implementations with sales and marketing teams
- Lead development and deployment of POP materials including fixtures, collateral, and marketing tools
- Work with creative and brand marketing teams on the development and delivery of marketing assets
- Conduct analysis on marketing programs ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded; responsible for providing regular performance updates to management
- Assist in developing field marketing process and plans
- Assist in managing third party suppliers and production process
- Become the product expert for Sales and Retailer needs
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in (B2B, Retail & Trade Marketing), ideally in consumer products within the Convenience, Mass or Grocery Trade
- Understand how consumers think and act in retail and trade and activate programs to reach them most effectively
- Full understanding of the retail marketing cycle from ideation to execution and measurement
- Strong eye for detail and process management
- Self-motivated, team player, with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow teams
- Experience working with national retail chains in Food/Drug/Convenience
- Experience in sales function okay, marketing skills are more critical
- Experience working in regulated categories a plus
- Exceptional communication skills including oral and written
- Ability to multi-task or focus on detailed problems, and tenacity to drive issues until resolved
- Good knowledge of Asia Pacific and the different markets.
- BS degree, marketing or business administration preferred
- MBA preferred, but not required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C