JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG, and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Roles and responsibilities:
JUUL Labs is seeking a Supply Chain Manager for a Silicon Valley company which is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries. Reporting to Head of Operations, Spain & Portugal, you will be a main point of contact for global and regional supply chain teams (supply, planning, logistics etc.), and be relied upon to keep the entire operational process running smoothly, effectively, and efficiently. You will be responsible for developing successful long-term relationships with 3PLs, distributors, key-accounts, vendors, and logistics projects.
- You will support the entire supply chain process, from demand planning to support engagements with key players, to ensure just in time replenishment.
- You will be main point of contact for distributors and key accounts from logistic collaboration perspective, ensuring operations run smoothly and efficiently, and optimizing supply model.
- You will identify bottlenecks in the supply chain process and find ways to reduce them to make the operational machine go faster.
- You will be in charge of master data and major operational KPIs such as SLA to distributors, days of inventory, forecast accuracy, etc.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and presentations on supply chain processes, assisting with onboarding our 3PL vendors, distributors and key-accounts.
- The reports you build will inform sales, operations, managers, and leadership of historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- 4 years of experience in logistics, supply chain, demand planning roles with hands-on experience on distribution business and operations
- Appreciated experience with industries like Consumer Electronics, Consumer Goods, Ecommerce Retail
- Manage 3PL relationship including custom release, inventory management, product quality, and distribution operations.
- Support country S&OP process and track main KPI’s
- Manage logistics operations to ensure we are meeting with company SLA’s and cost
- Follow-up with vendors and distributors to ensure purchase orders have the correct price, freight charge, and delivery date
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities, particularly in Excel.
- Can be involved in all stages of supply chain activities - from routine activities to specific troubleshooting tasks - and follow up daily planning’s
- Ability to comprehend, extract, and analyze information from various data sources for reporting
- Project management skills including strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Advance user of SAP Sales & Distribution, procurement, Logistics and BI reporting.
- BS degree required; Industrial engineering, business or logistics preferred
- MBA a bonus
- Spanish and English mandatory. Portuguese good to have
Perks & Benefits:
- Solid and long-term project in a leading company with an attractive salary package.
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Work in the heart of Madrid, one of the world’s greatest cities
- Cell phone subsidy and social benefits
Mission First, Do Right, Thinking Big, Lead with Data, Debate and commit, Act together, Own it, Deliver Excellence, Go!
JUUL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diverse applicants.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angele