JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Ambassador delivers an unique product experience through one-one engagement with adult smokers, dualist and vapers and therefore this role is fundamental to the success of JUUL’s mission. The ambassador enables direct conversation and engagement with potential consumers at both the point of purchase and/or point of usage, outlining the products, benefits and category. In line with the overarching company mission of improving the lives of the world’s one billion smokers, the ambassador will primarily target adult smokers with the objective of trial, leading to switching/converting and drive purchase. We are looking for ambassadors in all parts of Germany, nationwide for designated regions.
He/she will have in-depth experience in understanding the approach to trial, sampling and visual merchandise and will apply this knowledge to drive brand awareness at events, in vape stores and in clubs or other gathering points identified by the sales or marketing teams.
The ambassador will be responsible for age verification of the customer, build rapport and empathy by relaying own story, introduce JUUL, guide through first draw and what to expect and encourage purchase. He/she will also obtain consumer data every time (under EU GDPR guidelines) and enables ongoing conversation with the consumer. He/she will familiarize him-/herself with and meet established daily/weekly/monthly performance goals.
This role reports to the Regional Head of Ambassador.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Several years of in-depth trial and sampling experience in stores/clubs and at large scale events
- Established network of key decision makers in the concerned city/area of activity
- Ideally experience and knowledge of the Vape /e-cig sector
- Ideally have worked in highly regulated environment
- Strong quantitative and P&L approach
- Strong brand building and selling capabilities
- Born networker - ability to engage with and influence customers’ purchasing behavior – recruitment
- Enthusiastic with ability to excite the target group
- Confident with ability to present and sensitivity and adaptability to customer needs
- Must be fluent English and German
- Confident in using the usual MS Office and sales reporting tools on daily basis
Key Attributes Necessary for Success
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships - internal and external
- Entrepreneur in the enterprise
- Make it happen, personality who can get things done fast - ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Out of the box thinking mentality
- Data-driven, proof-oriented
- Strong team player
- A full local driving license is required for this role
- Educated to a high level with further education qualifications in a related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Company car with private use
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. JUUL Labs also complies with applicable employment eligibility verification requirements. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the country of employment.