JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Develop, build and deliver supply planning (capacity modeling, component management, line balancing) and collaborative demand planning models on the Anaplan platform. Pull source data from Anaplan Data Hub. Partner with cross-functional teams to identify needs, understand existing Excel models, and translate that into efficiently-built Anaplan models. This position reports to the Director of Demand Planning or the Sr. Manager of Global Supply Planning.
- Builds elegant, efficient models on the Anaplan platform, delivered in a timely manner
- Uses Anaplan Data Hub for source data for modeling
- Coaches and trains others on the Anaplan platform
- Works collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all partners & stakeholders
- Communicates the importance of compliance and fosters an environment where teams feel safe to report issues as necessary
- Clearly articulates strategic drivers and removes barriers
- Is trustworthy and reliable; follows through with commitments
- Engages in clear, two-way communication, listens actively and cultivates diversity of thought and perspective and dissenting views
- Fosters an environment of candor and support by demonstrating self-awareness, openness and approachability
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years of experience building planning models, at least one year of which was on the Anaplan platform. Experience with consumer products and an outsourced manufacturing model is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptionally strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines; able to balance short-term, urgent needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, global team environment
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- Deeply analytical mind, passion for modeling
- Ability to execute and meet deadlines. Makes and meets commitments.
- Constant raising of the bar for quality of analytics and communications
- Ability to collaborate and partner with other functions
- Expert knowledge of the Anaplan platform and Anaplan Data Hub
- Subject matter expertise in the planning function – supply planning and/or demand planning
- Expert proficiency in Excel, and proficient in other common office computer software
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Operations Management, Mathematics or Engineering is preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles