JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking to hire a Finance Manager to join our growing team at JUUL Labs, reporting to the Head of G&A Finance. You will be responsible for building out and overseeing the financial planning team. The Finance Manager will drive the financial budgeting and forecasting process, and play an integral role in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process. The Finance Manager will also conduct financial reporting and analysis.
- Own and drive all aspects of FP&A including annual and long-term financial plans, variance analysis, and short-term forecasting.
- Perform financial reporting, planning, and forecasting cycle using Host Analytics. Manage quarterly forecast and budget planning cycles, including coordinating with manufacturing/operations stakeholders, providing corporate inputs, and preparing financial packages.
- Analyze monthly results and/or trending data to support the monthly estimate, and include risk and opportunity assessments.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Determine appropriate process, methodology, variables and modeling techniques to develop and deliver forecasts. Develop reports and monitor metrics for forecasting.
- Partner with department heads and their leadership teams with respect to financial management, processes, and systems.
- Manage creation of internal executive reporting documents including board, close and other management presentations.
- Refine data systems and tools to track performance, provide reporting solutions and enhance operational insights.
- Develop key highlights/KPIs to drive business performance and track growth initiatives.
- Manage and develop a rock star finance team
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of progressive experience, including demonstrated growth and people leadership in Finance/FP&A positions.
- Manufacturing Finance experience a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills, efficient, self-motivated with the ability to follow through and implement process improvement.
- Organized and detail-oriented; Ability to work in situations with changing priorities and multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses to management and ability to lead and drive initiatives
- Ability to work autonomously, to meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Advanced MS Excel skills; ERP/EPM/Business Intelligence System implementation experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Analytics or related field. MBA/ CPA or similar distinction preferred.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities