JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you an Anaplan platform expert? Do you have hands-on experience building and supporting complex planning models in Excel and translate them to the Anaplan platform? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain IT we are actively looking for an Anaplan Model Builder – Architect role to lead delivery of Anaplan implementation projects.
This individual will help us making intuitive high-level decisions for Anaplan development decisions. You will create architectural approaches for design and implementation to guide the development team and to provide a framework for the development.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead design to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, data integration, and design viability
- Lead model builder(s) to ensure consistency with initial design
- Define all aspects of Anaplan development from workflow to Anaplan delivery standards
- Discuss all concepts and guidelines with development team
- Interact with developers and engineers, and provide them with technical guidance and coaching
- Oversee the development work and delivery of technical design document
- Ensure the compliance of the Anaplan model(s) with all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- 5+ years' experience of working on a Software Architect position with significant experience in software development and coding in various languages a plus (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- 2-3 year or more experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as Solution Architect or Model Builder on 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects
- Ability to translate current customer spreadsheet models to effective, efficient, and scalable multi-dimensional Anaplan models
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, APS, etc.)
- Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings
- Extensive experience in other enterprise systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Anaplan application design and architecture
- Extensive experience with software quality assurance standards
- Familiarity withAgile delivery methodology
- Experienced in creation of user stories
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities