JUUL was founded by former smokers, James and Adam, with the goal of improving the lives of the one billion adult smokers. We envision a world where fewer people use cigarettes, and where people who smoke cigarettes have the tools to reduce or eliminate their consumption entirely, should they so desire.
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Are you an Anaplan platform expert? Do you have hands-on experience building, developing, and supporting complex planning models in Excel and translate them to the Anaplan platform? If this sounds like you…Let’s connect!
Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain IT we are actively looking for an Anaplan Model Builder – Developer role to support the delivery of Anaplan implementation projects.
This individual will work with Anaplan Model Architect, technical team members, business partners, and consultants to deliver the Anaplan solutions within Juul. The ideal candidate must have done Anaplan implementations before and can anticipate what needs to be done, adapt quickly, and work well in a fast-paced, enriching environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and support complex Planning and Forecasting models using the Anaplan platform
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements from Business, and how they translate in Anaplan features
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing prior to launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Ensure the compliance of the Anaplan model(s) with all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- 2-3 year or more experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as Model Builder on 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise-level software implementations
- Ability to translate current customer spreadsheet models to effective, efficient, and scalable multi-dimensional Anaplan models
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, APS, etc.)
- Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings
- In-depth knowledge of Anaplan platform with previous experience in developing end-to-end solutions
- Experience in other enterprise systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Extensive experience with software quality assurance standards
- Strong SQL, Dashboard Development and Data integration skills strongly preferred
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles