JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for an Operations Manager to join our Digital Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects within our software organization.
As part of the Digital Operations team, you will lead operational processes for the software engineering and product teams, own cross-functional projects start to finish, and play a critical function within the Digital organization as we rapidly scale. The ideal candidate has an incredible work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, and always takes ownership.
- Provide logistical and operational support for all digital product and engineering initiatives
- Work with internal stakeholders (i.e. GMs, finance, logistics, support, etc) to develop systems, tools, dashboards, and processes missing from the digital team; aiming to improve performance, communication, and visibility between digital and the rest of the organization
- Define, develop, and own initiatives that remove blockers and improve the overall performance of the digital team
- Communicate project successes, risks, and upcoming priorities, at a high-level, to the rest of the organization and executive team
- Research, develop and own relationships with external third-parties (ex. payment providers, 3PL, analytics) to ensure digital has the partners required to be successful in global ecommerce
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to develop, collect, and report on functional KPIs to ensure that the heath and effectiveness all projects and initiatives can be monitored over time
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in operations, product or project management, or related field. Experience in a technology company is highly preferred.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and across multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience communicating technical concepts, questions and problems for non-technical stakeholders.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- You are creative, innovative, and passionate with great judgement and attitude.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts at a high-level.
- Experience in ecommerce considered a huge plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred but, not required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities