JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s 1.3 billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product and program managers, supply chain and operations experts, customer service and business professionals.
Reporting to the Director, Medical Devices, the Sr. V&V Engineer will work closely with the director, medical devices to support engineering efforts required to successfully submit a connected device for regulatory approval.
- Work closely with electrical and firmware engineers to develop test protocols and reports
- Lead risk management, design verification and validation activities including both hardware and software verification and validation
- Work closely with design assurance and regulatory teams to achieve company goals
- Lead test method validation efforts.
- 8-10 years of experience working on Class II and Class III medical devices
- BS, MS in electrical engineering, computer science or biomedical engineering.
- Solid understanding of design controls and risk management
- Experience in software verification and validation activities
- Experience in working on devices with electronics and embedded firmware
- Solid experience in preparing technical files for supporting regulatory submissions (including CE mark, US FDA )
- Good written and oral communication skills and experience writing test protocols and reports.
- Understanding of all relevant standards to support medical device product development
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles