Title: Asset Controller (Capital Equipment Portfolio)
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the #1 US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments, and Tao Capital, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, and biotech—and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a highly motivated Asset Controller for the Capital Equipment Portfolio.
This role will be responsible for providing support to our operations engineering team by managing the capital equipment portfolio. Projects will range in size and complexity and will focus on specific product areas or functions and will involve configuration and version management aspects. Projects may target productivity improvements, tracking, version control, improvement execution, cost and budget management, total cost of analytics.You will be expected to work closely with business stakeholders and become a trusted advisor in equipment management decisions. You will work collaboratively & cross-functionally to support successful execution of all approved and agreed projects. You will also be working closely with project management to regularly report progress and status.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with both technical & manufacturing project management to identify, evaluate, prioritize and schedule potential new project work within the equipment portfolio.
- This includes analysis of requests and ideas for projects as well as developing recommended solutions to business issues.
- Become the single source of truth for all BOM and running configurations for the worldwide installed base of equipment at all CME sites
- Configurations include HW, SW, and Processes
- Work towards standardizing the installed base through cooperation between operations, finance, GSM, manufacturing change management, and sustaining engineering teams
- Manage all changes all changes and configurations at the sites including new changes
- Seek & support opportunities for continuous process improvement and process re-engineering activity worldwide.
- Support Project Management by taking ownership and demonstrating timely execution of assigned task, requirements, priorities, resources, cost benefit analysis, risks, etc), progress and status to the project team & management in a timely fashion.
- Support Project management on assigned projects to achieve successful on time execution of project deliverables through a combination of personal leadership and by providing appropriate coaching support to other team members in line with project plans.
- This particularly includes, but is not limited to, the identification and resolution of potential barriers.
- 20-30% international and domestic travel is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years direct asset management experience.
- 8+ years of experience in a large international corporate manufacturing environment.
- Strong process or data analysis skills with proven results showing ability to influence work with cross functional teams.
- Change management, capital equipment and configuration management experience required.
- Capital equipment BOM management
- Must have a Strong knowledge and experience in program & asset management, and financial acumen
- PMP credential preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and report writing abilities required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all levels within the organization.
- Six Sigma or other data analysis certification preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have the authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles