JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Juul is currently seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer oriented Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Solution Architect to join our team. The AWS Cloud Solution Architect will be responsible for customer engagement, solution delivery and thought leadership for enterprise-level programs and /or multiple projects with the Enterprise Solutions portfolio.
• Work with stakeholders to drive strategy, facilitate collaboration and deliver strategic planning artifacts to feed the strategic planning process.
• Deliver white papers and strategy presentations as needed.
• Work with the customer and commercial partners to align strategy to marketplace strategy.
• Hold and contribute to strategic planning forums and customer strategic planning initiatives.
• Communicate at Tradeshows and customer forums, strategic initiatives, and delivers messaging to drive strategic thought.
• Lead architecture team to develop and deliver strategic, value-driven, and solution architectures.
• Deliver solution architectures to execution teams, communicating their value and ensuring implementation viability and success
• Chair and contribute to Architecture board to ensure solutions are built in line with architecture and architectures are aligned to business and mission outcomes.
• Build and maintain technology roadmaps ensuring due diligence and a realistic implementation path.
• Drive experiments to evaluate new technologies and methodologies to accelerate project delivery.
• Deliver timely, effective, easily understandable, concise technical studies and market research.
• Develop solutions for AWS cloud service standup, burn-in and sustainment activities.
• Work closely with the engineering team to implement solutions to cloud and data services requirements.
• Assist in triage of other projects/programs and makes technical recommendations to senior-level leadership.
• Utilize highly developed communication skills to achieve stated business outcomes.
• Effectively execute on strategic communications on current and future technology initiatives.
• Communicate strategy and technology with senior stakeholders, leadership and executives.
• Ensure regular, effective communication happens with team members and cross-functional resources.
*Guidance in Technology Insertion/Delivery*
• Serve as leader and subject matter expert in cloud, data analytics, and DevOps technology.
• Provide training and customer technical workshops to drive technology adoption and active customer engagement and participation.
• Build collaborative forums to seek forward thinking solutions and anticipate and drive positive change.
*EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:*
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or other technical field with 10+ years of applicable experience in a technology environment/ Additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
You must be an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate or higher
• Experience in cloud based Data Architectures, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, and Data Migrations
• Experience in Data Warehousing/Big Data
• Specific hands-on experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud architecture
• Significant demonstrated understanding of modern software development and infrastructure tools, processes and practices, including Agile Development, Cloud, and DevOps
• Team Lead and/or Technical Lead experience
• Proficiency with a wide range of technology tools, including communications software (social media, email, VTC), standard Office tools, and project management tools
• Knowledge of Java, Python, SQL, NoSql, Hadoop,
• Agile Scrum master certification and expertise.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities