JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CRM System Analyst is responsible for managing JUUL Labs’s customer service technical infrastructure which is centered around the Salesforce platform. The main responsibility of this position will be to drive enhancements and solutions to continuously increase the effectiveness of our service teams. The System Analyst needs to be a self-motivated individual who brings technical and process leadership as well as a service-oriented mindset in everything they do.
- Works with department heads to plan and execute structural changes to achieve business objectives
- Optimizes customer service processes via automation and user interface improvements
- Uses system tools to ensure data quality input by customers, users, and bulk uploads integrations
- Administers connected phone, survey, and chat platforms
- Assists cross-functionally in integrating data from e-commerce and business platforms
- Manage new and existing data flows and data accuracy between internal and external systems and services
Daily Administrative Tasks
- Provides technical support to end users diagnosing and resolving issues
- Stays apprised of overall system health and updates to the application products
- Effectively communicate changes in systems infrastructure, service outages, and data sources to stakeholders and senior management
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- SFDC certifications (Admin required, additional preferred)
- Experience working with service or sales teams implementing Salesforce projects
- Generally experienced with IT networks and infrastructure
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile framework, aptitude with entire SDLC process
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills to help translate business concepts to technical projects, and vice versa
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Technical and business expertise – Applies emerging knowledge and trends, builds strong relationships, contributes to expertise within and beyond the assigned area.
- Communication – Listens well, expresses ideas fluently and logically, is open to input and can be depended on for truthfulness.
- Teamwork and collaboration – Creates an atmosphere of openness and trust, collaborates, offers support and encouragement.