JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
Role and Responsibilities:
JUUL is seeking a Program Manager for its Commercial Programs team, which develops and delivers new programs that grow revenue. The ideal candidate [is detail obsessed and loves moving projects forward by encouraging and inspiring teammates to deliver their best work on time. has experience owning revenue targets or service metrics as well as strong problem solving and program management skills.
The role of the Program Manager will be to design, test, and scale global programs. Success in this position requires attention to detail, strategic thinking, leadership, communication and analytical experience, as well as the ability to effectively lead cross-functional groups.
In this role, you’d be responsible for the following:
• Lead global programs to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership
• Plan, test and scale programs to sustain and drive revenue growth across channels (physical
• Develop business plans, customer and market insights, and analyze program effectiveness
• Drive communication and influence a broad range of stakeholders including executives
• Lead large, global, cross-functional groups including marketing, product, analytics, and sales
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
We are looking for a leader who inspires collaboration and innovation even during times of stress. You thrive in a dynamic, creative environment. You operate with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. You understand how to set the appropriate tone for a project, can juggle relationships with several types of personalities, and operate calmly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
• A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates analytical and creative thinking abilities.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to drive results
• Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders
• Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and
• Experience being a "connector" across teams and leading a program/project against KPIs
through to completion
• Experience influencing regional operations, analytics, and marketing teams through an
understanding of business needs
• Experience working with global teams
• Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
• 7-10+ years of work experience in sales, service, marketing, consulting or product/program
Juul Labs Perks & Benefits:
• A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
• People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
• Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
• Catered lunch, boundless snacks and drinks
• Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL product
• Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
• Location. Work in the heart of Austin, TX