JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
Seeking a top tier candidate for the role of an IT Support Specialist for a for a top Silicon Valley company who are revolutionizing their consumer product industry with a disruptive technology.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
The IT Support Specialist is a hands-on position responsible for supporting JUUL Labs employees’ IT needs for Germany and Austria Candidate should have extensive experience supporting users of Mac OSX and Windows operating systems and a solid understanding of networking concepts.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments or construction foreman to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer systems and data security, including directory, group policy, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes of planning, organising, and scheduling work
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Install working stations and configure local applications setting, mainly based on cloud driven services
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices
- Basic network support based on global configuration & policies
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
- Maintain technology inventory system
- Good knowledge of German Language is essential (Better than A2)
- University degree or diploma on IT domain
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts (OSX & Windows)
- User management experience
- Cloud-based environments knowledge
- ERP systems users maintenance experience
- GDPR basic rules knowledge
Perks & benefits:
- Solid and long-term project in a leading company with an attractive salary package.
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, social benefits and discounts on our products
Mission First, Do Right, Thinking Big, Lead with Data, Debate and commit, Act together, Own it, Deliver Excellence, Go!
JUUL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diverse applicants.